Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Da hell I'm lookin at?? Lol

I mean, i really hate to jump to conclusions. Especially if the conclusion is at odds with the original artist's objective about what the image is suppose to convey. because ,as many know, art is intuitive. but to me, it looks like a group of darker skinned, kinky haired black women are basically praising and elevating a fairer-skinned, straight haired white woman. again, i really hope that this has some other underlying meaning. as my coon tolerance meter has just about reached the maximum threshold today after viewing the thread with the actors showing up at the black panther premier with Becky's dressed in dashikis

Last edited:
Man I just saw a video of a puppy raping a screaming kitten.....

It's time to go to bed

I mean, i really hate to jump to conclusions. Especially if the conclusion is at odds with the original artist's objective about what the image is suppose to convey. because ,as many know, art is intuitive. but to me, it looks like a group of darker skinned, kinky haired black women are basically praising and elevating a fairer-skinned, straight haired white woman. again, i really hope that this has some other underlying meaning. as my coon tolerance meter has just about reached the maximum threshold today after viewing the thread with the actors showing up at the black panther premier with Becky's dressed in dashikis

Hell that's what I interpreted as. Lol

Is Kat a game changer?

Meaning, does her size and imposing physical presence transcend racial, ethnic, and cultural boundaries?

Just wondering because I know if any dude ever brought a white woman to my Church, all the older women would be giving them the side-eye.

But if they came to Church with Kat, their reaction would be..............

old black lady shocked clip.gif

"Oh my goodness..........that's a big ol' girl right there."

Basically, I'm thinking that right after their initial reaction of seeing them with a white woman.......they'd forget all about her being white and just be in awe of how big she is.

So, I'm thinking the ladies of the Church would give me a pass if I brought Kat to Church......just off the strength of her size.

Which brings me back to my original question:

Is @Kat a game changer?

One thing's for sure.............

She's definitely not your usual white woman.

Last edited:
Is Kat a game changer?

Meaning, does her size and imposing physical presence transcend racial, ethnic, and cultural boundaries?

Just wondering because I know if any dude ever brought a white woman to my Church, all the older women would be giving them the side-eye.

View attachment 25228

"Oh my goodness..........that's a big old girl right there."

Basically, I'm thinking that right after their initial reaction of seeing them with a white woman.......they'd forget all about her being white and just be in awe of how big she is.

So, I'm thinking the ladies of the Church would give me a pass if I brought Kat to Church......just off the strength of her size.

Is @Kat a game changer?

Barkley laughing.gif

Idi Amin laughing.gif

Last edited:
Is Kat a game changer?

View attachment 25228

"Oh my goodness..........that's a big old girl right there."

Is @Kat a game changer?

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

...go to sleep Deadeye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back