Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
michael b jordan was getting dragged on twitter for having a gf that aint black... from all the pics from the premiere looks like he told her ass to stay home or stay outa the pics.. she prolly heated right now looking at them pics lmfao

Historically...some of our most powerful voices in black empowerment...dated or married wypipo.

Not surprised.

But then again them two chicks from “two dope queens” date white dudes.

Ion understand the correlation between riding for black empowerment and dating white folks. Ion have problems with dating white folks, but it seems to be the ones that ride the hardest that don’t want to date the race they keep swearing up and down is the most “magical”..that’s the shit that don’t make sense

Micheal B Jordan..ion care cause he don’t talk that shit no way and he come off like he don’t date sistas so it’s whateva wit him

Ion understand the correlation between riding for black empowerment and dating white folks. Ion have problems with dating white folks, but it seems to be the ones that ride the hardest that don’t want to date the race they keep swearing up and down is the most “magical”..that’s the shit that don’t make sense

Micheal B Jordan..ion care cause he don’t talk that shit no way and he come off like he don’t date sistas so it’s whateva wit him

The more I think about it the more I'm starting to think it's some kind of subconsious defense mechanism.

Like they black, but they really hate themselves and don't wanna admit it. So they do all these things which basically is a front for their own lack of self confidence.

They're overcompensating

The more I think about it the more I'm starting to think it's some kind of subconsious defense mechanism.

Like they black, but they really hate themselves and don't wanna admit it. So they do all these things which basically is a front for their own lack of self confidence.
I be thinking that with this chick

Don’t hit the audio, I’m sure she’s saying something uninteresting. But she say heavy on the feminist and black power shit. But it’s mad forced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back