Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
im bout to get verbally assaulted by some feminists on IG for telling to not listen to R Kelly if they dont want to but leave the nigga and the ppl who want to listen to his music alone

latest

North Charleston couple exits up pass montague. Off of Aviation Way
Aww nigga I’m not even pose to be on this part of town right now. You gonna be down here tomorrow. I’m pose to be in west Ashley. We got GPS in our trucks but I can finesse being in what area u gone be in tommorw, I couldn’t do shit about it today but lie in case I was asked.

But ima get flagged if i go to far past cosgrove

Aww nigga I’m not even pose to be on this part of town right now. You gonna be down here tomorrow. I’m pose to be in west Ashley. We got GPS in our trucks but I can finesse being in what area u gone be in tommorw, I couldn’t do shit about it today but lie in case I was asked.

But ima get flagged if i go to far past cosgrove

I'll be back here Friday. This was supposed to be a two day trip but something came up. So I'm heading home then coming back.

Took my group outside to work. I let them work on the playground, swing, or whatever area. The fact that they stayed concentrated is tripping me out. At least three of them was swinging and writing. Now, i wanna see what the grades look like.
They passed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back