Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s up with the PlayStation Network? For the past week, Sony’s premium online service has been intermittently offline, with users reporting issues playing games, streaming videos, and logging into their accounts.

:hahaha: Xbox >>>>

only thing PS got is single player exclusives.

@caddo man @VIBE @808HiLife808 @BDP @Whispering Eye @Remedy

SET TV

https://www.setvnow.com/
I started using SET TV since Nov. I'll make a video so you can wee what it looks like.

Pros
-free three day trail
-NO CONTRACT (you can pay monthly)
-you can use it on three devices for just $20 a month (I have 3 firesticks with SET TV on all of them)
-Streams using internet
-you do get over 500 channels
-clear high definition just like watching cable tv
-Stations are from the US/Canada/UK/Philippines/
-a lot of Spanish speaking channels
-All the sports channels with all the games playing live
-you get all the major TV stations but they may come out of Detroit, Atlanta, New York. So the commercials will be specific to that area and so will the local news coverage

Con
-sometimes the channels go out because they are using different sources to get the live channels (this doesn't happen to often) All you have to do is change the channel and come back to it (sometimes)
-Set TV goes down and when you click refresh nothing happens (just go to SET TV chat and give them the account# and MAC ID and it will come back up immediately)
-some channels may have video and no audio
-channels say no video input
-make sure to renew your monthly subscription at least 3 days prior so their won't be any disruption to service
-customer service was atrocious when they first started but has since gotten better
-the reps have attitudes via chat
-don't buy the SET TV box (it's been back logged since they started )

*EDIT*
This is my joint using SET TV
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0m09p7dyb0sn1ym/IMG_3881.mov?dl=0

I was skeptical too but the shit is legit.

Last edited:
@caddo man @VIBE @808HiLife808

SET TV
I started using SET TV since Nov. I'll make a video so you can wee what it looks like.

Pros
-NO CONTRACT (you can pay monthly)
-you can use it on three devices for just $20 a month (I have 3 firesticks with SET TV on all of them)
-Streams using internet
-you do get over 500 channels
-clear high definition just like watching cable tv
-Stations are from the US/Canada/UK/Phillipines/
-a lot of Spanish speaking channels
-All the sports channels with all the games playing live
-you get all the major TV stations but they may come out of Detroit, Atlanta, New York. So the commercials will be specific to that area and so will the local news coverage

Con
-sometimes the channels go out because they are using different sources to get the live channels (this doesn't happen to often) All you have to do is change the channel and come back to it
-Set TV goes down and when you click refresh nothing happens (just go to SET TV chat and give them the account# and MAC ID and it will come back up immediately)
-make sure to renew your monthly subscription at least 3 days prior so their won't be any disruption to service
-customer service was atrocious when they first started but has since gotten better
-the reps have attitudes via chat
-don't buy the SET TV box (it's been back logged since they started)
THIW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back