Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh my wife made this great lasagna last night.....like it was so good... been fuckign that shit up...

Facts

Niggas underestimate apartments and co-ops

Fuck an apartment. Niggas that lived above us were always loud as shit. Had 6-7 kids up there running back and fuckin forth from 7ap until 11pm damned near non-stop. Shit got so bad we had to call the cops on 'em. I guess the kids were living fucked up 'cause they threatened to call CPS and their triflin' ass mommas was scared 'cause they already had CPS cases out on 'em. Niggas fighting all the damed time, always gotta drag their drama out of the apartment gettin' loud and shit. Never forget one nigga got into it with this hillbilly ass honkie across from my patio talmbout "I'M FROM COMPTON!!! WHAT'S GOOD BITCH??? WHAT'S GOOD YOU FAT HON..." and that big ass Hillbilly Jim lookin muhfucka landed a helluva shot to his jaw and knocked his ass out. Muhfuckas across the hall apartment smelled like hot ass and foot so strong every time they opened their door the shit just filled the hallway. Loudmouth bitch and her man next to them stayed fighting over whatever random bitch he glanced at while they were out. Bitch got mad he said "have a nice day" to the 7-11 cashier. Some bitch on the other end of the hall hit her baby and he man and the other couple that lived with them beat the tar outta her repeating "you don't hit no baby bitch" for like 5 minutes. He bounced before 5-0 got there 'cause he had warrants and apologized to all of us in the hallway talmbout "You don't hit no baby...". Filthy ass cigarette smokers puttin out they Kools everywhere, dog owners lettin their dogs shit all over the place without cleaning up after them, and trife ass parents lettin their kids run buckwild through the halls and shit...

Nah b, fuck an apartment.

Yo I am fucking with this! Watching a review right now.

Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

It’s worse than ever

Man, it's crazy in DC. You go to a bar and just observe and talk to the female bartenders and you'll see how much some of these dudes be tricking. One of the bartenders we were cool with told us that every Wednesday, this dude would come to the bar and hit her off with a C note before she even served him the first drink all on the hopes that if he did it long enough she would hit him up with her phone number.

Man, it's crazy in DC. You go to a bar and just observe and talk to the female bartenders and you'll see how much some of these dudes be tricking. One of the bartenders we were cool with told us that every Wednesday, this dude would come to the bar and hit her off with a C note before she even served him the first drink all on the hopes that if he did it long enough she would hit him up with her phone number.

lol

@Capital B would probably say she's doing it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back