Status
Not open for further replies.
26070960_189007305018997_5050045632086016000_n.jpg

Y'all rocking this???

IMG_20180127_165301.jpg

I understand dude is making the most put of the time he spent in prison but

:wdf2:

Ain't no way I would ever cop this

Know what I was thinking, in this day and age it just makes more sense to trick on young hoes than deal wit old ones..

Open an account, put 500 in that bitch, then open 5 more mini joints attached to it that can only get transfers from that account and nothing else..give it to a young bird.

Tell her anytime she need anything unda 100, just text u..right

These young hoes got no morals, they pretty much resigned to know they gotta fuck or suck something. She hit u up, 911 urgent need 50. Hit her back, ima need u to suck somethin first.

But i’ll Give u 20 now, u cum by suck somethin, lemme buss it down and i’ll Give u 60 more. All that hoe gone think is that’s 80 bucks fast money

To get a bag or whatever this young hoes into...I mean right, fuck it..a bitch gone probably cost 500 a month anyway. 5 young hoes willing to come through and get buss down for weave and MAC money

:ainttrippin:

Know what I was thinking, in this day and age it just makes more sense to trick on young hoes than deal wit old ones..

Open an account, put 500 in that bitch, then open 5 more mini joints attached to it that can only get transfers from that account and nothing else..give it to a young bird.

Tell her anytime she need anything unda 100, just text u..right

These young hoes got no morals, they pretty much resigned to know they gotta fuck or suck something. She hit u up, 911 urgent need 50. Hit her back, ima need u to suck somethin first.

But i’ll Give u 20 now, u cum by suck somethin, lemme buss it down and i’ll Give u 60 more. All that hoe gone think is that’s 80 bucks fast money

To get a bag or whatever this young hoes into...I mean right, fuck it..a bitch gone probably cost 500 a month anyway. 5 young hoes willing to come through and get buss down for weave and MAC money

:ainttrippin:
All you have to give them is a lil bag of weed and a value meal,a lot of them would be happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back