Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna tell my girl that her man is an idiot but I don't wanna hurt her feelings...

He's showing off his newest tat which is a face pic of George Bush Jr on a 100 dollar bill that's going up in flames... Talmbout that's how much he hated him...

Jo, why would you immortalize a face that you hate on your body?

All I could muster was a 'cool ink, bro' but I'm screaming internally...
Don’t do it.

I wanna tell my girl that her man is an idiot but I don't wanna hurt her feelings...

He's showing off his newest tat which is a face pic of George Bush Jr on a 100 dollar bill that's going up in flames... Talmbout that's how much he hated him...

Jo, why would you immortalize a face that you hate on your body?

All I could muster was a 'cool ink, bro' but I'm screaming internally...
your girl prolly likes him for a reason
which may or may not mean they similar

You know you live in a safe ass area when you stop off at the 7-11 and there's three cars in the parking lot running with no one in them.

Hmm, that's strange. 99% of the gifs i use is from giphy and imgur works here too. What kind of device are u using?

Anybody else havin issues with gifs?
Ingur stopped allowing hotlinking something like a year or two ago. Giphy you have to paste the URL in and it works. That's where I get a lot of the gifs I post from.

Right click the gif and copy image address
I use a laptop, fckd if I know why... Im not sure Ive tried few ways to GIPHY working, I use to get all my GIFS from there too...

Try to use one of ur gifs. The gif in ur sig is working on my end

I dont think the one in my sig is from GIPHY though... Ive been struggling for GIFS lately having to use other GIF sites haha I'll try another one from GIPHY now, and post it a few ways so you can see...

GIPHY

giphy.gif

80s-retro-1980s-TAqYM2x2WHoT6

p>

80s-retro-1980s-TAqYM2x2WHoT6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back