Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got two chances to make a mili plus going on right now:

The Photoshop contest, featuring @Germs, wraps up today and voting is tomorrow. The winner receives a million bucks for the best shop

Today is also the final lottery of the week. Everyone who places a bet this week will enroll themselves in tomorrow's special lottery, which is 25% of the total amount bet this week. So far over 15 million has been bet so a bet of 1k could earn you millions

giphy.gif

im a ask again anyone know the first beat A Boogie rapping on and no its not Hold me Down or 4 PM in Calabasas....i got 10 K

0118-orlando-bloom-mug-shot-2.jpg

Ex-Disney star Orlando Brown posed for this incredible mug shot after a family dispute led to cops arresting him for a completely different case.

Cops were called to the former "That's So Raven" star's apartment Thursday morning in Barstow where police say he, his girlfriend and her mother got into a heated shouting match. Cops say they checked the system and an active warrant popped up for both Orlando and his girlfriend's mother.

Orlando's arrest stemmed from when he allegedly struck his GF in a police parking lot last year in Torrance. It's unclear if it's the same girlfriend he was arguing with Thursday. He was taken to jail on battery against a spouse, resisting arrest and possession of a controlled substance.

He remains behind bars

Based off of my exp from BB

Im good with the LSA chicks...

There were a couple cool ones...but for the most part they can stay where they at b...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back