Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to make this a thread but I don’t know how to word it. I even think we talked about it before but is racism different for people from the islands?

When I was in Jamaica, a lot of them were so friendly, which was hella weird to me being from the US. We are just not that nice. They also hung tough with the white folk that were out there. I seen a shitload of Jamaican and white couples. It almost blew my mind.

This seems extreme and why I don't care for social media like that lol

i learned that from a time i allowed one of my friends to have one of my exs on his facebook and this dude ran told her that i was cheating lol. he had a crush for my ex , so he thought if he told her she would leave me and go with him .

I was going to make this a thread but I don’t know how to word it. I even think we talked about it before but is racism different for people from the islands?

When I was in Jamaica, a lot of them were so friendly, which was hella weird to me being from the US. We are just not that nice. They also hung tough with the white folk that were out there. I seen a shitload of Jamaican and white couples. It almost blew my mind.

Why did this blow your mind? It is alot of black and white relationships in Texas.

Bolded seems like the perfect thread title.

lol why what happened?
You got enough worry about fam..I didn’t wanna include u in the fuck shit so I was contemplating making a homey court thread..

But yo..these niggaz that go through threads scouring the thread for post by niggaz and neg’ing every comment, but never actually post in that thread. Like bruh, I ain’t even mad at that. I’m mad that you niggaz occupy the same space as me.

Where they make niggaz like u at b? That shits disgusting and borderline feminine. Relax my nigga, stop..stop.....stop begging for another niggaz attention. @ that man wit ur issue and he gone deal wit u or dead it. And y’all can leave it at that. But y’all gotta chill..and y’all be the same niggaz in pm’s wit chicks talking greasy on Otha niggaz.

Let me be the first one to tell u, they might gas u up to keep going. But acting like a bitch wit a bitch only make her view u as a anotha bitch. And unless she bi...u ain’t do yourself no favours
060245D5-F154-4E83-B02F-E78FFBF138D1.png
Keep in mind none of this is that serious or “real” but come on my nigga. In ya heart of hearts y’all know that’s homo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back