Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
should your friends unfollow ur ex on social media after u break up with her...my ex asked me to look at a pic of her on IG.......i see like like 10 of my peeps still following her liking her shit lol

Yeah my boy hit me up one night like "brah check her insta" im like "why u creeping my girl?"

197706.jpeg

We fuck around like that and troll but I was lowkey tight he was on there at 230 in the am and had the nerve to tell me about it. She was looking good af tho. I would never trip and tell niggas to unfollow. As long as you not trying to fuck its whatever. Enjoy.

just had a meeting with my boss...fam just asked me to work on this big ass database project i gets a raise if i complete it......im bout to hire Brian (Apu) from India to build that shit for like a 100.00...niggas PM me if u know anyone lol

@Kandy

You seem like an interesting young lady and some of your posts have, shall we say.........piqued my curiosity and interest.

In regards to you saying you have a "fat ass"...........how fat is it?

Not necessarily asking for dimensions, but would you say that your backside garners a lot of attention when you are in public?

Meaning, if I saw you in the grocery store or something.........would I do a double-take and/or be inclined to approach you based on how you look and how thick you are?

@Kandy

You seem like an interesting young lady and some of your posts have, shall we say.........piqued my curiosity and interest.

In regards to you saying you have a "fat ass"...........how fat is it?

Not necessarily asking for dimensions, but would you say that your backside garners a lot of attention when you are in public?

Meaning, if I saw you in the grocery store or something.........would I do a double-take and/or be inclined to approach you based on how you look and how thick you are?
I didn’t say I had a fat ass. I said I am a fat ass. There is a difference.

I didn’t say I had a fat ass. I said I am a fat ass. There is a difference.

True, however, those 2 things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

There are fat ass women who have no ass at all......and there are fat ass women who also happen to have fat asses.

Which category do you fall under?

True, however, those 2 things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

There are fat ass women who have no ass at all......and there are fat ass women who also happen to have fat asses.

Which category do you fall under?
Fat ass woman with no ass at all. None whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back