Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not gonna be stupid for a few days or ever..........that shit really woke me up and if i go back to acting that way its in vain

lets just pray for a second of everyone going through loss.......it doesnt have to be personal.......Because this is personal.......but lets pray.......just say amen when your done

Rachel pretty much ether everyone in that vid.

Man I was listening to Stephen A's radio show earlier about this, and as he was describing it, i thought some real shyt went down. After he was done, I'm sitting in my car like...

tumblr_inline_mkwpglXGhL1qz4rgp.gif

"...that's it??"

As I've said b4...these current NBA players would not...I repeat...WOULD NOT survive the NBA of the 80's and 90's.

ESPECIALLY the 80's. Lol!

Rachel pretty much ether everyone in that vid.

Man I was listening to Stephen A's radio show earlier about this, and as he was describing it, i thought some real shyt went down. After he was done, I'm sitting in my car like...

View attachment 22348

"...that's it??"

As I've said b4...these current NBA players would not...I repeat...WOULD NOT survive the NBA of the 80's and 90's.

ESPECIALLY the 80's. Lol!

Case in point...

http://es.pn/2rcIS0V via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

louisville,ky stand up. its the ville. home of the greatest and bourbon and horses. we do it big. and why did i get feeling @Kandy ? im like r.kelly......im ready

Lol I said I ain't watch it hun

What else you into? PM if its easier for you
I watch a lot of cartoons,
I just recently got into tv shows with actual people this year.
one of my faves is preacher, what about you?

I watch a lot of cartoons,
I just recently got into tv shows with actual people this year.
one of my faves is preacher, what about you?

I rarely watch tv shows as they are running except for stuff like power but If I'm not watching bball I'm either watching a movie, regular show, king of queens (which I can never get tired of), the occasional anime or video games

dont make this personal
i havent made stupid shit all day...........im posting in a good way.........if im in jail this time its not cause of me, ifind you beatiufl
Just post whatever you feel is right, that is what counts

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back