Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I made the mistake of thinking I could grill before it got too cold and started raining and snowing.

giphy.gif

:bigdummy:
:cry:

New posters & IC refugees if you have any questions or concerns about the site, then don't remain silent. You are not in this fight alone. Ask @Goldie ask @BNE ask @Kandy ask me, or you can ask your fellow ABW poster or neighbor for help. We are all here to help to improve each other as a better person, poster & better forum. And as always your enemies are my enemies

giphy.gif

@deadeye

this was an entire discussion on the IC lol

@AP21

Indeed it was, but y'all took it out of context and tried to turn it into some kinda creep shit.

This commercial advertising their buffet was the sole reason I wanted to go:

Basically, for the buffet adult-friendly menu.

I weigh 291 pounds and I like to eat, so I never understood what the problem was to begin with.

However, if the pizza is trash, then there's no need in me exploring this any further.

Then again, you could just be saying that to keep me from going there.......so I might have to take the DJ Khaled mentality:

And then stunt on all my haters like this:

dude getting money tossed on him.gif

Anyone else here wit a beard shave wit a fitted or skully on. I find looking at myself looking extra gully helps me maintain the right focus needed to get my shit right

stocked fridge up with fruits so I can be healthy and lithe. gonna make protein smoothies in the morning too.

Anyone ever fried turkey legs?

I gotta cook dinner tonight but ion feel like any more baked shit. We’ve baked shit to death, any pointers y’all can give?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back