Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m happy af. I’ve wanted to do it for a while but I let people in my head. I wanted to do it when I wanted to do it.

I wanted something different. I love my natural hair but I’m tired of doing it.

Did you cut your hair or you kept the same length?
I HATE doing my hair, it's so much and it's always getting tangled but I don't think I have the heart to get dreads.

SOOO,nobody is gonna make a thread about the video on worldstar where these ignorant negros made a female strip to prove she didn't steal a gram of weed ??

SMH,all kind of charges,Kidnapping,Sexual Assault,Extortion,and that female is gonna be scarred for life poor thing.

Arby’s is low key the best fast food. But America doesn’t crave sandwiches like that
Arby's makes put smoked meat sammiches.... Pit beef sammiches with horseradish and saurekraut is a bmore staple

SOOO,nobody is gonna make a thread about the video on worldstar where these ignorant negros made a female strip to prove she didn't steal a gram of weed ??

SMH,all kind of charges,Kidnapping,Sexual Assault,Extortion,and that female is gonna be scarred for life poor thing.
Should not have been hanging w those derelicts she looked out of place

Did you cut your hair or you kept the same length?
I HATE doing my hair, it's so much and it's always getting tangled but I don't think I have the heart to get dreads.
No I didn’t cut it. It’s the same length but it is shrinkage. I trimmed my ends though.

I’ve always had a lot of hair and never liked doing it. So I’d get braids and weaves. I’m also scissor happy. My hair would grow long and then I’d just chop it. At one point i was cutting my hair every week just for the hell of it. That’s when I realized, I’m over doing my hair. I like the get up and go feeling. So instead of spending 300 every few months for fake locs or braids. Why not do the real deal?

No I didn’t cut it. It’s the same length but it is shrinkage. I trimmed my ends though.

I’ve always had a lot of hair and never liked doing it. So I’d get braids and weaves. I’m also scissor happy. My hair would grow long and then I’d just chop it. At one point i was cutting my hair every week just for the hell of it. That’s when I realized, I’m over doing my hair. I like the get up and go feeling. So instead of spending 300 every few months for fake locs or braids. Why not do the real deal?

I feel you! I can't wait to see how it looks though. I think dreads are beautiful.

@GNS

n5civBQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back