Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smash or pass?

DTimOmZVAAA8o9f.jpg
I knew it was coming, keep talking that sexual assault shit..bout to X y’all out

Was just in the supermarket shopping. I was leaving an aisle and saw someone coming my way, and out of courtesy I moved to the side and let them pass.

It was a cute white girl in her early twenties. As she passed she made eye contact, smiled and said:

"Thank you...

Sir"

ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif

I've been functionally washed since I started practicing my faith, but if there was ever a sign that I'm officially washed, this was it.

I had a good run

I heard a 20 year old white guy hit the lottery. Y'all wouldn't happen to know what city or where I can find him?

FirstCostlyDuckling-max-1mb.gif

I'm just going to slide this mask on because its cold outside

Was just in the supermarket shopping. I was leaving an aisle and saw someone coming my way, and out of courtesy I moved to the side and let them pass.

It was a cute white girl in her early twenties. As she passed she made eye contact, smiled and said:

"Thank you...

Sir"

View attachment 22029

I've been functionally washed since I started practicing my faith, but if there was ever a sign that I'm officially washed, this was it.

I had a good run
2B4367DC-D523-4422-8660-B123B78586C9.gif

I heard a 20 year old white guy hit the lottery. Y'all wouldn't happen to know what city or where I can find him?

FirstCostlyDuckling-max-1mb.gif

I'm just going to slide this mask on because its cold outside
Shit, my nigga I wish I knew, wouldn’t take much for him to give up that money
33882FEE-18CF-4FC2-BB97-556EC091F473.gif

"Thank you...

Sir"

View attachment 22029

I had a good run

bruh this nice looking light skinned bitch that fills the vending machines at work said that when i said how you doing and she said fine sir....turned me off that bitch. i know im old but i look young for my age. ever since ive gave that bitch the evil eye. fuckin bitch

@SuperiorPosterior can i get those digits? i think im feeling you alot and you kind of cute in your pic. and before you ask....no you cant see what i look like. its sort of a blind item type of deal with me

@SuperiorPosterior can i get those digits? i think im feeling you alot and you kind of cute in your pic. and before you ask....no you cant see what i look like. its sort of a blind item type of deal with me

Hey... Ya know how when you click my Avi... A bigger version pops up... There's this spot there that says start a conversation....Figure out how to use that and still.... No Promises.

"Thank you...

Sir"

View attachment 22029

I had a good run
Ay u know how it is.

When i was 21 i thought 30+ was old, grown, mature folks. Its common for ppl her age to feel that way.

Then i hit 30 n realized ppl our age still dont know shit.

If anything 30+ crowd is more confused outta any age group.

See if u were 40 u would already know u were washed, accept it gracefully n not even bother to post about it.

So theres still hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back