Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're giving the government your DNA to utilize how they see fit. They legally own that shit annnnd when your fingerprints are found in Yugoslavia with you currently wanted for murder don't say I didn't warn you:uk:

I was an Airborne Ranger, them fools got everything they need to pin some ish on me anyway. Might as well find out where the heck my DNA originated in the process.

Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

I was an Airborne Ranger, them fools got everything they need to pin some ish on me anyway. Might as well find out where the heck my DNA originated in the process.

View attachment 3218
Doesn't count you served and have my respect and they need to respect the hell out of you
XnA4BVo_zpsw7aji6qy.png

That's the one that I did. 23andme.

I am still getting messages and updates as more fam or distant fam or whatnot get theirs done.

Would you recommend the 23 and me. I looked at that a couple weeks ago but it appears they can only give you results for 23 of your 46 chromosomes. Does that mean they can only give you results from either your father's or mother's side only?

Would you recommend the 23 and me. I looked at that a couple weeks ago but it appears they can only give you results for 23 of your 46 chromosomes. Does that mean they can only give you results from either your father's or mother's side only?

As a man you will receive data from both your mother and fathers side. Unfortunately for me, I was only able to gather data from my Maternal side unless a brother or my father did the test as well.

But I still learned a lot that I didn't know. West African heritage and have been digging ever since.

As a man you will receive data from both your mother and fathers side. Unfortunately for me, I was only able to gather data from my Maternal side unless a brother or my father did the test as well.

But I still learned a lot that I didn't know. West African heritage and have been digging ever since.

I might have to check this one out a little more. Thank you Reesey.

Have you ever heard of African Ancestry and I think there's one more testing company that focuses on Black folks and people of color?

I might have to check this one out a little more. Thank you Reesey.

Have you ever heard of African Ancestry and I think there's one more testing company that focuses on Black folks and people of color?

No I haven't, I will look into it though. I am always interested in learning more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back