Status
Not open for further replies.
ladies, y'all using these?

rainbow-glitter-pills.jpg

they make vaginal secretions glittery and fruity

ladies, y'all using these?

rainbow-glitter-pills.jpg

they make vaginal secretions glittery and fruity

Omg. Lol wouldn't all that glitter pose a health issue....?
No more so than jolly ranchers I guess... Lmmfao

I'll admit... Curious about these... But what would be the point.

Too messy for me.
My natural wetness, plus lube AND glitter? That's a WHOLE mess I'm not even trying to clean up. I'd probably be bent over in the shower all through the day trying to get that glitter off me.
“I saw a T-shirt that said, ‘I sweat glitter,’ and . . . I thought, I want to sweat glitter, too. What would be a safe way to glitter from the inside?”

That’s when the idea for Passion pills hit.

“I mixed up a batch [of Passion Dust], placed it inside myself and forgot about it — until the next day, when I used the bathroom. I looked down and saw the sparkling everywhere.”

Von-Kerius began testing the product on friends and decided it was safe to sell based on what she calls “experience-based evidence.”

One happy customer is Kim Chedi, of Corpus Christi, Texas. She tried her first Passion pill on Valentine’s Day. “I was pleased with the results and the sweet taste and so was [my partner] . . . Just boosted same-old to something magical.” To date, she’s used them several times.

When asked if she has experienced any adverse side effects, Chedi says, “No. I have a woman-wellness exam every six months. I’m healthy and . . . my sex life is da bomb!”
Sparkling controversy
Von-Kerius claims that not one of her clients has ever reported a bad experience with Passion Dust, but she knows some gynecologists are skeptical.

Among them is Canadian gynecologist Dr. Jen Gunter, who denounced the product as “shameful slime” in a blog post. “Could [it] be an irritant and cause a vaginal contact dermatitis? Yes and ouch. Think vaginal sunburn!”

To her critics, Von-Kerius points out, “Doctors say ideally nothing would be inserted into the vagina, ever. But we still use condoms, sex toys and lots of crazy flavors and colors of lubricants. This is no different than that.”

She says that the ingredients of Passion Dust are “nontoxic and FDA approved,” and similar to what you would find in a vaginal lubricant combined with a cosmetic intended for eye or mouth application.

“If you’ve ever used shimmery lip gloss, you’ve inhaled more glitter than you would have inside of you using [a] glitter pill,” she says. (However, Gunter wrote in her blog post, “Just because something is safe for your lips, for example glitter gloss, doesn’t mean it’s safe for the vagina.”)
https://nypost.com/2017/07/05/how-a-mother-of-three-invented-vaginal-glitterbombs/

Too messy for me.
My natural wetness, plus lube AND glitter? That's a WHOLE mess I'm not even trying to clean up. I'd probably be bent over in the shower all through the day trying to get that glitter off me.
you gotta clean up after sex for feminine health reasons anyway tho, maybe this just adds pretty glitter to the process

I was mistaken, it's just a glitter bomb with no lube. looks like unicorn nut when the woman busts, apparently

Bruh
Y the fuck do i live here
It's cold dena bitch

Man fuck this shit

you gotta clean up after sex for feminine health reasons anyway tho, maybe this just adds pretty glitter to the process

I was mistaken, it's just a glitter bomb with no lube. looks like unicorn nut when the woman busts, apparently

I was never a fan of glitter, lol. That could just be why. I hated using it in school because it was on every damn thing afterwards.

It's a no for me. Nope nope nope!
Makes me wanna put one in my butt though jus... Never mind lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back