Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever dealt wit someone that had attributes that were too good? Once I dated this girl that was too fucking smart. Like, I’m smart but ion like doing smart people shit. Ion like conceptual art, ion like to read, ion like to tour and discuss historical spots. That’s the type of shit she was into.

So I really didn’t like her, but she had a fucking bubble man. But she always wore jeans, never dresses or sundress, never nothing that really made u wanna just dig ya fingers into it, ya mean? And she was mad virtuous, she only wanted to kiss and be soft affectionate.

She had this whole thing about establishing and blah blah blah blah, man she talked to fuckin much. But I wanted to fuck so bad that I played along. And the fucked up thing is after mad weeks and fuckin blue balls. The stars aligned and I swore I was gonna smash.

I was waiting for a call from her and she called me crying talking bout her aunt or some shit died. I was like man, if she wasn’t fucking before, she damn sure ain’t fucking now. I just stop talking to her. You asking me to be down wit the smart shit and now I gotta be emotionally available while u mourn?

I was being faithful too, ended up fucking some chick from group therapy. That went horribly left but I figure it was god punishing me for leaving shorty hanging.

I’m a lil lit sorry if I’m rambling or I misspelt a lot of shit
Yo if I analyzed this you'd go into a rage

tenor.gif

Burger King burgers still nasty as fuck.
They make good breakfast though, I loved their breakfast when I was pregnant.

LMAO @ the bolded I was talking to this girl and we aint smash yet and the night I was gonna spend the night she found out her cousin was getting touched by their uncle I was like

giphy.gif

Can't front...as bad as that is...my azzz would be pissed as hell too.

Like a cruel joke. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back