Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
DTc0r-9U0AAJGEv.jpg

BK's burgers and Wendy's fries.

anyone ever encounter someone in a parking lot begging for money and telling you, “I get paid tmw, so meet me here at 3:30 and I’ll pay you back.”

This shit has happened to me at least 3x. Bunch of weirdos.

anyone ever encounter someone in a parking lot begging for money and telling you, “I get paid tmw, so meet me here at 3:30 and I’ll pay you back.”

Just a random person? No one you knew...

I got this guy who spoke like Umar Johnson telling me this long winded story about showering in some chicks rental and needing change to wash his clothes for a job interview.

Shit was over the top, he would say some shit them be like

“I know that your thinking.......” “but let me speak and i’ll Explain that”

I’m just there thinkin no one is interrupting u bruh...all that and I went inside and the lady ask if I gave him any money and I tell her ion carry money no more..and she said dude out there getting change and come in and buy a pint

All that shit for some beer fam?

To really make this difficult

It comes down the big fish with cheese at BK vs the spicy chicken sammich with pepper jack cheese at Wendy's..... Choose or die

Y’all know them jackets lumberjacks wear? I bought me one today and wore it and all day I’ve been screaming TIMBERRRR, til my mama gave me that look she been giving me lately.

Y’all know them jackets lumberjacks wear? I bought me one today and wore it and all day I’ve been screaming TIMBERRRR, til my mama gave me that look she been giving me lately.

is it red and black ? and do you have the hat to match ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back