Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo.....why is there a life-size cardboard cutout of 45 (giving the thumbs up and MAGA hat) in our building's hallway......the military person who put it out there is trying to be funny

#opiodcrisis

can someone with twitter please educate these people about their sad stories.

fucking people all in they feelings now but our families were just animals.

I just watched this DJ Vlad interview of Aries Spears and he talked about the Zo Williams fight,this nigga said" I coulda made a phone call and had 50 goons there."

:word?:What type of society do we live in where people are always saying they have "Goons" on deck,this guy's a comedian SMH

I just watched this DJ Vlad interview of Aries Spears and he talked about the Zo Williams fight,this nigga said" I coulda made a phone call and had 50 goons there."

:word?:What type of society do we live in where people are always saying they have "Goons" on deck,this guy's a comedian SMH

I didn't know Zo Williams was from my city until I heard about the fight. He calling goons like it wasn't an one on one fight. Aries Spears is a character

cats are bitches they need to roll 50 fucking deep to stand on their own two.. i dont know whats greater bitchassery.. the person that gathers the street coons or the street coons that willingly jump up to prove they are the lowest common denominator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back