Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we never loved you initially out of obligation.

We hated you from the beginning
Your family may have learned to hate you but we're smarter than your stupid family. We've hated you all along.

All of us.

We all hate you.

Go away.

Du?

LMFAOOOOOOOO.

@Du... you big nose bastard threatened me with a ban... so don't pick and choose... ban that bitch ass nig... crac... ban that bitch
I never wanted you banned.

I actually consider your dumb ass a friend believe it or not.

But this dumb ass gotta go

Du?

LMFAOOOOOOOO.
I'm sorry Meeks.... I'm like one of the most heartless meanest people in the world..... But only sometimes. Normally I'm super awesome.

But everybody knows I'm mean too.

I never wanted you banned.

I actually consider your dumb ass a friend believe it or not.

But this dumb ass gotta go

Yoo... u consider me a... friend....

giphy.gif

Next time I'm in Bmore... we beating up drunk crackas

Yoo... u consider me a... friend....

giphy.gif

Next time I'm in Bmore... we beating up drunk crackas
Funniest thing in the world to me is the possibility of you fufilling a dream you once made....

It may or may not present itself, but if it does, I'm wildly curious to if you're going to recognize it or not.....

I'm not saying any more than that, but I'm legit interested to see this

Funniest thing in the world to me is the possibility of you fufilling a dream you once made....

It may or may not present itself, but if it does, I'm wildly curious to if you're going to recognize it or not.....

I'm not saying any more than that, but I'm legit interested to see this

You talking about something I posted here or on the ic?

I'm sorry Meeks.... I'm like one of the most heartless meanest people in the world..... But only sometimes. Normally I'm super awesome.

But everybody knows I'm mean too.

I'm fucked up because I thought it was awesome. I was always told I'm mean as fuck. I dare to disagree but yanno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back