Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t even make this shit up. I was walking out the corner store I go to every morning. This bummy white guy was walking in as i was walking out. He had a bible in his hand. That mf said “good morning ma’am” and hit me with the Bible. I pushed his ass and hit him. Then i had to dip because I got my job attire on.

I can’t even make this shit up. I was walking out the corner store I go to every morning. This bummy white guy was walking in as i was walking out. He had a bible in his hand. That mf said “good morning ma’am” and hit me with the Bible. I pushed his ass and hit him. Then i had to dip because I got my job attire on.
he could have been white jesus and you dissed him

"riight"

CES 2018: IDK about that product.

The $50 device seen at CES 2018 works with an app to analyze your skin and recommend Neutrogena products.

:ainttrippin:
I get curved on the regular, aint no thing

I think my record is spotless wit all ABW women curving me in the DMs
this is why no one believes your story about the chick in the burgerking or whatever..

how u getting curved by abw chicks, but passing up PYT's who arching their back while wiping down tables...
"riight"

CES 2018: You doing too much product.

The cute MemoBird Wi-Fi printer (and Cubinote), seen at CES 2018, instantaneously print outs special messages to your loved ones.

lol nigga what? @ em

What if I'm wrong though?

2mwh150.jpg

this is why no one believes your story about the chick in the burgerking or whatever..

how u getting curved by abw chicks, but passing up PYT's who arching their back while wiping down tables...
"riight"
:icu:I’m in traffic right now, I’ll hip u to something I’m a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back