Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

full highlights are out

maybe i dont know bball like most....but it seems like the middle son is actually the best and most consistant of them all. like he looks like he can actually play and be a force.

and he also seems like the one to buck against his dad...since his dad said he wont make the NBA.

So today I go to Arby’s for lunch wit a co worker. He order his food then I step up and order my food. Lite bright behind the register so light skin she look white in her complextion but you can tell by her face and hair she black.

Staring in my eyes and asking question really in a vaguely and low key flirtatious way. At first I’m thinking she cute in the face so maybe on my part it’s positive thinking cause I’m arogant, and think ever chick wanna fuck. So at the same time I give her the benefit of the doubt that I’m being me in thinking and just order my food.

Go sit down and they call my name, I go to get my food. She says you need anything else and kinda hold my tray so I can’t just grab it from her. Once again, this new year I making an effort to be less internally cocky so ignore what I feel like is a come on.

So I’m sitting at my table and she comes from behind the register and decides she wants to clean the tables. One table in front of my she bends over and wipes the table like

View attachment 20753
Says, “everything to ur liking?”

Once again i think to myself, not gone do it. Maybe thats just how she cleans tables. She walks back over to my direction to head back to the register after wiping one table..the table she bent over. Giving me eye contact the whole way.

And you know what I thought?..”this is a good sandwich”

Y’all woulda been proud of me how I fought the urge to be into myself
not sure what the story is about but goat for the pic

Last night on blackish.. Ruby was like.. at repass i want peach cobbler and only a lil bits so people will fight over it..

..also is it just me or does their house based on or resembles the boondocks crib from the outside atleast

@Judge Dread
I put art those roots artists you named in Pandora to make a station and have been jamming ever since.
Protoje is the standout to me. Listening to his album Ancient Future right now *fire emoji*

@Judge Dread
I put art those roots artists you named in Pandora to make a station and have been jamming ever since.
Protoje is the standout to me. Listening to his album Ancient Future right now *fire emoji*
Glad you are enjoying. I might have to start using Pandora. Most of the time I can’t find music on those apps

None of this shit be new to me
View attachment 20878

yo, what/who da fook is that?
tumblr_inline_n1od8nHODq1s6athh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back