Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to start charging my grandmother on how to use new technology devices. My grandmother gotta !phone & always asking me about to work certain things. She called me earlier asking me can I go over to show her how to go live smh

I'm going to start charging my grandmother on how to use new technology devices. My grandmother gotta !phone & always asking me about to work certain things. She called me earlier asking me can I go over to show her how to go live smh
help your granny for free! better yet, pay ha for making an effort!

Yall remember when @Knock_Twice said Rick Ross bodied Nas on triple beam dreams?

Zozl_f-maxage-0.gif

My grandma is the same way. She expect me to drive a good thirty minutes to come show her how to turn a laptop on. She been had that damn laptop.

Then gon tell me she ain’t tryna miss her show M*A*S*H tryna find a power button. I’m like lady don’t nobody watch that show. I love that lady man.

My grandma is the same way. She expect me to drive a good thirty minutes to come show her how to turn a laptop on. She been had that damn laptop.

Then gon tell me she ain’t tryna miss her show M*A*S*H tryna find a power button. I’m like lady don’t nobody watch that show. I love that lady man.
She only seent it like 3011 times already

Yo, this sums up my childhood when my mom watched M*A*S*H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back