Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
internet is back up, but looks like it might now be a router issue

cant connect any of my devices to wifi....

they gave me a new modem so at the least, that was apart of my struggles yesterday

babygirl is down for a nap, so off to wally world when she wakes up

If u had to pick one, which one yall takin?

17126685_723898624458000_10820259569205248_n.jpg

LOL!! "F" that I have 6 kids and I doubt any of these ladies will eva out do me.

But ya'll can have your not knowing how to cook, no job having , refuse to give head chicas if you want.

Gimme baby with the 6 kids ALL day.

Kinda WOMAN can't cook in 2017 with all this DANG innanet? and who the h3ll don't rock the mic these days? Is that even a thing!?

" This world is a trip, I don't know what's going on these days" - B. Brown

U would wife a chick with 6 kids?

Yep. lol

1.) She has to have a job to support those kids -knocks out candidate #3
2.) She has to know how to cook to feed all them munchkins - Knocks out candidate #2
3.) She rocks the mic like a mutha and the honey pot is obviously bomb cause bruhs pull out game is trash! - Murders candidate #4
Bonus - she juicy - The juice is where it's at.

I have all I need in her, she cute with an already made fam and i'm supposed to teach someone how to cook or spend money eating out , get no head or beg for her lazy no ambitions having tail to get a dang job to avoid dealing with kids? haha.

That was an easy one for me, but my life aint hard with my kids so I can see how those without them would assume the worst.

Debate in my whatsapp group.

Is it the woman's issue if the attention she is getting from her dude is not enough, or does the issue lie with the man not giving her the attention she needs and should it be on him to increase?

I know I am needy and get idle quickly. I like attention and when I don't get it, I get bratty and/or bug the heck out of him. Ask my E-King haha.

What say some of ya'll?

Debate in my whatsapp group.

Is it the woman's issue if the attention she is getting from her dude is not enough, or does the issue lie with the man not giving her the attention she needs and should it be on him to increase?

I know I am needy and get idle quickly. I like attention and when I don't get it, I get bratty and/or bug the heck out of him. Ask my E-King haha.

What say some of ya'll?

Make this a thread pls @Reesey

Sometimes when @Cain post I be thinking i wrote that shit. Our lifestyle is very similar. Gym, work, liquor, and ABW. Only difference is I send my pikney dem two pair a shoes and some money fi bag juice at school

Went on a random date.
Shit was trash.
Not getting into details.
I want that 2 hours and 45 minutes of my life back.

IMG_4267.GIF

Sometimes when @Cain post I be thinking i wrote that shit. Our lifestyle is very similar. Gym, work, liquor, and ABW. Only difference is I send my pikney dem two pair a shoes and some money fi bag juice at school

Lol at the bold You can do better than that sir.

I fell off on the gym scene but I'm in that bitch 5x a week twice a day. A nigga trying to have one ab popping out before I go to Cuba in July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back