Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You acting like I give a fuck enough to notice any of that l. I read she is 10, and didn’t pay attention to anything else but what she looked like and what she’s doing. Everyone don’t absorb shit the same way
It said she was a ten not that she was 10 .. and clearly

Aight moving along, he understands.
View attachment 19273

giphy.gif

So yo, I have a question. I didnt know if it should be a thread or not so Ima just pose it here. I got a friend who go their cable cut off today. They called me and asked a couple days ago when their bill was due. I told this chick that its due on the 4th of January.

This chick calls me and says they just soft discoed my service. I told her that I told her that her shit was due on the 4th. She tells me that a due date means that after the date that it’s due it’s gonna get cut off and not on the actual due date.

Last edited:
My bad my question is, is it common knowledge that the due date is the day a company intends to turn your shit off. Or do plenty of people think it’s just an alert for your shit to be turned off the next day?

I know with my cable company if you don’t pay on due date,you’re shit will be cut off when you wake up in the morning

Could you date someone who had a wack or nonexistent sense of humor?
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
naw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back