Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was over mom dukes house a couple of minutes ago. My 8 year old niece was dancing in the grandkids guest room. I thought she was dancing to Mobb Deep Shook Ones song but someone sampled the beat to sing on. I was about to ask her "what tf you know about Mobb Deep?"

I got into a "road rage" incident once where this guy cut me off and we got shouting back and forth with each other. Dude got out of his car with the heater and I shut my mouth and ate shit while he said all kinds of nonsense and called me all types of "bitchass" and "pussy".

It was hard to do and the guy was probably bluffing but I was unarmed that day and you sometimes need to learn to be humble and live another day...

EDIT: Before the jokes come, I didn't literally "eat shit".

I got into a "road rage" incident once where this guy cut me off and we got shouting back and forth with each other. Dude got out of his car with the heater and I shut my mouth and ate shit while he said all kinds of nonsense and called me all types of "bitchass" and "pussy".

It was hard to do and the guy was probably bluffing but I was unarmed that day and you sometimes need to learn to be humble and live another day...

Usually if they pull it like that they ain't bout shit. Now if he didn't do all that talking now...

lol yea, just realized I could do that. But you already know, Im making that shit super expensive in the shop lol

This ABW inflation is getting outta control brotha... 95k used to mean something. Now it's a drop in the bucket. Yall gonna be like Zimbabwe in a year

Last edited:
Usually if they pull it like that they ain't bout shit. Now if he didn't do all that talking now...

I agree but I got a lot of "meth head hillbilly" types near where I work in the downtown core... those cats are unpredictable with their gun usage...haha

View attachment 18966

But...but...didn't she pretty much dared the muthafucca to shoot her?
Yea she fucked all the way up she was in a car and could have pulled off to diffuse the situation. Now if the chick was chilling in the car and ole gal ran up on her and with any sort of weapon and soon as her hand or weapon cross that window she got every right to light her ass up. But I'm only speaking from a civilized point of view and I'm sure she didn't have a license to carry...... damn they dumb as hell

Smh I would have put a whole clip in em.

This ABW inflation is getting outta control brotha... 95k used to mean something. Now it's a drop in the bucket. Yall gonna be like Zimbabwe in a year

We'll be starting everybody off at 10k again soon once we hit the billions and I'm sure they'll be people who have 20k in here crying about having to go down to 10k. Can't win for losing on here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back