Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nephew just had his first friend zone experience yesterday. He told me that he was texting this girl that he was choosing. So he compliment her looks. She texted back "awww thanks buddy". He didnt take that reply too kindly, now that nigga sad & been eating bowls of ice cream all day smh

My nephew just had his first friend zone experience yesterday. He told me that he was texting this girl that he was choosing. So he compliment her looks. She texted back "awww thanks buddy". He didnt take that reply too kindly, now that nigga sad & been eating bowls of ice cream all day smh
men dont eat ice cream when we ....wait...we dont get sad.
maybe in our feelings but not sad

damn thats strike two

anyway...he should send her a text back saying....well since we friends i can ask this question. "this very pretty girl that all my friends want, wants me and wants to come over to "explore our options". should i ask her to bring the condoms or should i buy the condoms"

watch her reaction.

Dreamcast was before it's time B.

It was better than the original xbox and PlayStation on the low. They didn't have proper marketing for it and pulled the plug too soon.
I fucked with breakfast. First console with a web browser.
But it was second fiddled PlayStation 2, if you couldn't get a PS2 when it dropped you got a dreamcast

men dont eat ice cream when we ....wait...we dont get sad.
maybe in our feelings but not sad

damn thats strike two

anyway...he should send her a text back saying....well since we friends i can ask this question. "this very pretty girl that all my friends want, wants me and wants to come over to "explore our options". should i ask her to bring the condoms or should i buy the condoms"

watch her reaction.

That's almost the same thing I told him. I told him to seek out her friends & run through them

One day without interrupted sleep would be so wonderful. I hope to achieve that before going back to work. I just want one day, that’s all.

I got in my mama bed and this mf was hard as a rock. Even her damn pillow. I swear I can throw this pillow at a window and it will break.

Now, this shit is comfortable af.

I got in my mama bed and this mf was hard as a rock. Even her damn pillow. I swear I can throw this pillow at a window and it will break.

Now, this shit is comfortable af.
my bed soft ass hell..

so fucking soft it doesnt support my back properly and the fucking opticool pillow top makes me sweat like hell.

my mattress in the guess room is more comfortable. most guess sleep in since that shit so comfortable. niggas dont want to get up. always told thats the most comfortable and restful sleep they got in a long time

That's almost the same thing I told him. I told him to seek out her friends & run through them

Nah....if he really likes her.And if she has a cool personality...meaning tolerable beyond her looks.

Simply place her on "layaway".

Play it cool and sharpen his game up with broads other than her friends....at least not yet. Cuz all may not be lost with shorty he really likes.

Don't put himself in a position to close that door forever. On some ""Well I'll show you..."shit.

Last edited:
Nah....if he really likes her.And if she has a cool personality...meaning tolerable beyond her looks.

Simply place her on "layaway".

Play it cool and sharpen his game up with broads other than her friends....at least not yet. Cuz all may not be lost with shorty her likes.

Don't put himself in a position to close that door forever. On some ""Well I'll show you..."shit.
good advice...but he has to also remember not to trust her too far. she skipped over him once and will do it again.

but i also agree...he can be his own spy.

me and my wife used to beef in sonic racing on the ps3

Me and my wife got in a real life argument over that Sega Tennis Allstars.

She said I was bragging too much. I used to let her win. Then she got good and I had to play for real against her. Had a tournament and I won. She had me shook for a minute so a cherished thay W. She ain't appreciate it lol

my bed soft ass hell..

so fucking soft it doesnt support my back properly and the fucking opticool pillow top makes me sweat like hell.

my mattress in the guess room is more comfortable. most guess sleep in since that shit so comfortable. niggas dont want to get up. always told thats the most comfortable and restful sleep they got in a long time

Yea my body is just settling in to this mattress all nicely. Even the pillow. My bed is better tho. This hard ass memory foam would take some getting used to.

You spelled guests wrong too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back