Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samsung has been hit by another battery issue.

Galaxy Note 8 owners have reported that they are unable to charge or turn on their handsets after the batteries ran dry.

Samsung has confirmed the issue, saying it has received 'a very limited number of reports which could be associated with the power management circuit.'

However, it appears the issue is affecting only a small number of users.

Samsung advises affected users to get warranty replacements for their Note 8.

According to a Samsung spokesperson, 'we are unable to comment further until we obtain more specific information from the phone,' accordingto Engadget.

'Any consumers with questions about their device should contact us directly at 1-800-SAMSUNG so that we can help them.'

The new Galaxy Note 8, unveiled in New York, sports a dual-lens camera, animated messages, expanded note-taking - and a lower battery capacity.

The South Korean tech giant is no longer trying to squeeze more battery power into each phone, it said.

2016's Note 7 had to be recalled after dozens spontaneously caught fire because of defective batteries.

if you talking bout me,
get me yourself b

@BNE

Wanna share?
giphy.gif

Na PS4 but everyone has a difference of opinion. I got my xb1 for free that's y I got it
I looked into the difference between them very slightly. My brother has always had an xbox and just told me to get that.
I used to have a PS3 but I never played anything on it but netflix

The Last of Us
Uncharted
God of War
Infamous
Ratchet & Clank

and you played nothing on the PlayStation? damn.. missed out
I literally just started playing any games these past two months.
My bf modified a wii to play game cube games so I played a lot of James Bond all or nothing and a lot of Kirby Air Ride, some mario party and mario sunshine
I just started playing on an actual gaming system that didn't suck ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back