Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol cuz i found it funny. How old are you? 12? Soulmates. Nah. We all grains of sand in this giant universe, jus floating around. It aint that deep.
You might be right, but a part of me wants to believe that there’s such a thing. But when you think about it. If it’s real, how fucking sad is it that so many people never met theirs?

You might be right, but a part of me wants to believe that there’s such a thing. But when you think about it. If it’s real, how fucking sad is it that so many people never met theirs?

What u want n what it is have nothin to do w each other

Why do u say unfortunately, I figure if someone is ur soul mate, what bad can come of it

That's like 1:8 BILLION-ish Odds.
I made a thread about the ramifications of empathic telepathy. Think about your business theory... About preprogramming. I've been chasing a lie my whole life! Imagine my surprise to find there might be a full grown MAN stuck on the other end of the line, and not the twin sister my mom fed me...

@Sam Crooke earlier you said you are what you eat. According to this bitch I done ate a fetus. So I'm good. ;) Lol

Imagine what having a man's voice stuck in my head all too often has done for my "love" life.
#WhyImCelibate
#AndCommitmentPhobic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back