Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met someone from Kingston.
Oh you a country Jamaican. Lol

I got a question though on my way to Negril and when we went to some country town in Jamaica, I saw a lot of trash bags on the way. Like one every 200 feet. What is that about?

Oh and those poor goats. :(
I feel I'm well rounded most people only grew up in the country or town. I've lived both places.

As far as the trash bags, ioono I'd have to see a pic, sounds weird. If it was a residential area could just be peoples trash as garbage trucks come whenever tf they feel like. If it was exactly every 200ft it could be some type of marker to warn people of precipices or cliffs or the like and goats is good eating o_O

I feel I'm well rounded most people only grew up in the country or town. I've lived both places.

As far as the trash bags, ioono I'd have to see a pic, sounds weird. If it was a residential area could just be peoples trash as garbage trucks come whenever tf they feel like. If it was exactly every 200ft it could be some type of marker to warn people of precipices or cliffs or the like and goats is good eating o_O
Yea. I swear it would be one every few feet and I was on that bus looking confused as hell trying to figure it out. Them goat have no clue.

87XXO.gif

It's cool bruh. Popeyes got you

Aye...Popeyes red bean & rice be hittin. Lol

I must be the only one that genuinely doesn't give a damn about seeing the ball drop.
It no longer excites me like it use to. After awhile I started falling asleep before it dropped.
It just another day i aint excited bout it my friend is like you chillin... im like ehh.. if my bro calls ill go over there though

It just another day i aint excited bout it my friend is like you chillin... im like ehh.. if my bro calls ill go over there though

Same here, a friend of mine was like he wanted to bring the New Year in with me. I was like NOPE, I want to be to myself but thank you. I just don't see the big deal and I had to explain that. Too much ish going on man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back