Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool, where did you go to school.......i went for tyner mainly, i spent a few weeks at eastridge, and ootewalh then i spent 3 years being a sophmore, i just went and got my ged ......i regret not graduating

I went to Hardy, Orchard Knob Middle then Brainerd High. Oh you went to East Ridge? I had to go there for summer school in 2000 lol. Mannnnn!!!!! East ridge was cool. People were friendly ass hell there. Plus summer school that year was packed ass hell.

cool, where did you go to school.......i went for tyner mainly, i spent a few weeks at eastridge, and ootewalh then i spent 3 years being a sophmore, i just went and got my ged ......i regret not graduating
I went to Hardy, Orchard Middle then Brainerd High. Oh you went to East Ridge? I had to go there for summer school in 2000 lol. Mannnnn!!!!! East ridge was cool. People were friendly ass hell there. Plus summer school that year was packed ass hell
man you aint lying, my first girl friend i met her in home ec............i was moved in the middle of the year........so thats the only class available.....it was the best class ever i didnt have to do shit, and I was the only male so i just ate cookies and talked the chicks lol.........i wanted to be in shop or something but home ec was a blessing

man you aint lying, my first girl friend i met her in home ec............i was moved in the middle of the year........so thats the only class available.....it was the best class ever i didnt have to do shit, and I was the only male so i just ate cookies and talked the chicks lol.........i wanted to be in shop or something but home ec was a blessing

Damnnn!!!!!! Man I bet you was in heaven in that class lol. I would've went to every class period & not miss one day. I remember my brother couldn't take me to summer school one day. The next day I went, I went to class & this random girl that was in my class was like "what happened to you yesterday? We missed you". I was like damn this girl concerned ass hell lol. Brainerd was different. Girls there became boujee & stuck up in high school

Damnnn!!!!!! Man I bet you was in heaven in that class lol. I would've went to every class period & not miss one day. I remember my brother couldn't take me to summer school one day. The next day I went, I went to class & this random girl that was in my class was like "what happened to you yesterday? We missed you". I was like damn this girl concerned ass hell lol
the only thing that made it awesome was i was the only male in the class..........there was some other dude but he was flaming out the closet and proud of it......so i was the only option.......my dumb ass though got a girlfriend the first day in there....it was nice to have the attention like that though lol

the only thing that made it awesome was i was the only male in the class..........there was some other dude but he was flaming out the closet and proud of it......so i was the only option.......my dumb ass though got a girlfriend the first day in there....it was nice to have the attention like that though lol

Central females were friendly too. Bruh, if only social media was out back then it would've been more of the GOAT times.

Central females were friendly too. Bruh, if only social media was out back then it would've been more of the GOAT times.
i should ask, are you a artist musically since we are from the same place.........i record instrumentals and been wanting to collab with someone locally

i should ask, are you a artist musically since we are from the same place.........i record instrumentals and been wanting to collab with someone locally

Naw, I don't rap or anything. My brother & I had bought some equipment years ago & I used to play around on the keyboard & made a few beats but never took it seriously. My home boy gotta cousin that rap & trying to put together his first mix tape

Naw, I don't rap or anything. My brother & I had bought some equipment years ago & I used to play around on the keyboard & made a few beats but never took it seriously. My home boy gotta cousin that rap & trying to put together his first mix tape
only reason i asked is cause on the ic i noticed you have good taste..........lot of ugk and shit..........thats why im here really music you got a good ear

only reason i asked is cause on the ic i noticed you have good taste..........lot of ugk and shit..........thats why im here really music you got a good ear

I wish I did know how to rap but that's all I really ride to is throwback south. Listening to the older generation, riding around & bumping that real, when I was a youngin back in the day got me only checking for that dope throwback music & new music that so similar to it

i just wish i could be a pimp. gettin money from bitches and living the life. i wish i knew a pimp to put me in the game but alas i dont know any

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back