Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks kinda, as a kid i used to be hyped up for the holidays, I didn't get much, thats not the point......things have changed so much, i'm so thankful for my pops........no christmas partys or anything for me now though after my mom went to a better place the fam kinda forgot i existed.....anyways Merry Christmas to anyone that feels kinda alone

I asked him to do an interview but he turned it down. But somehow he trust Busta who'd more than likely expose him and clown him lol.

21mqde.jpg

-Confucius

lmaooo

With Ghostrider there already they are diving into more of the supernatural realm. How the hell will that work with vamps though? This means we won't be seeing him in a movie cameo then.
Ghostrider on ABC makes a little more sense than Blade.

Lol..I was riding wit my wife to coumbia and we lost cell service for a minute. And one of her friends called her so it went to vm. She put it on speaker so she could listen while she drived. And I swear this woman talked for a legit 5’minutes by herself. Lol, she talked like she was having a conversation. We kept waiting for the VM to cut her off but she just kept going.
I talk like that.

Don't take it for granted man, trust me<3
I don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back