Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that I never had a ex pass that I know of but I have had someone who crushed on me hard asf pass still makes yu feel some type of way tho...

Yeah I can't front I do. Just shocked more than anything. Known each other since my senior year of high school. Relationship lasted only about two years, but we were still talkin.

Hard headed Iike a muthafucca tho. Which is why we never got back. But definitely goal oriented. Heavy into photography. Always felt she shouldve movrd to NYC and see how she could do. Makes you appreciate the time you have.

A lady just called up to home Depot and asked how mucheap would it cost to build a house..
giphy.gif

Yeah I can't front I do. Just shocked more than anything. Known each other since my senior year of high school. Relationship lasted only about two years, but we were still talkin.

Hard headed Iike a muthafucca tho. Which is why we never got back. But definitely goal oriented. Heavy into photography. Always felt she shouldve movrd to NYC and see how she could do. Makes you appreciate the time you have.
It's a good thing that was the one u kept in touch with n continued to check in on after all these yrs. you were talking about staying in contact with her just the other day.

It's a good thing that was the one u kept in touch with n continued to check in on after all these yrs. you were talking about staying in contact with her just the other day.

I know right.

I texted a song from one of her favorite artists she put me on...Jesse Boykins...b/c i was listening to it the other day.

Also found out how she passed. Apparently her heart stopped, and she had a tumor on her brain. Smh. Wow.

I know right.

I texted a song from one of her favorite artists she put me on...Jesse Boykins...b/c i was listening to it the other day.

Also found out how she passed. Apparently her heart stopped, and she had a tumor on her brain. Smh. Wow.

Tragic. The tumor wasn't diagnosed beforehand? Smh

Tragic. The tumor wasn't diagnosed beforehand? Smh

Knowing her...doubt it.

Hell she just came back from NYC during fashion week. She's never really told me about any medical issues. So I dunno if this is some they just discovered.

That last diss backfired so now she wanna play nice, she came right outta prison throwing shots unprovoked so save that being hurt for tearing down a female

Yeah was thinking that same thing.

Cuz had she gotten the same kinda response wit shETHER, she wouldn't be backtracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back