Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm I've never been the shoot ur shot type nigga, these days it's too easy to get caught up. Damn near everything can be taken the wrong.

But is that frame of thinking put to bed after everything that's transpired this year?
bae, did you not see were folks were saying variations of "oh she's only saying that cuz he didn't want her like that"? there's been progress in terms of people being more comfortable coming forward, but there isn't that much progress in terms of the scrutiny still experienced by those who do.

bae, did you not see were folks were saying variations of "oh she's only saying that cuz he didn't want her like that"? there's been progress in terms of people being more comfortable coming forward, but there isn't that much progress in terms of the scrutiny still experienced by those who do.

But I've also seen many men who've lost their jobs and companies before being found guilty of anything. Everyday there's a new person being accused of sexual assault. At this point there should be no reason to not speak. There's always gonna be idiots online, the internet will never change, but these women for the most part have been supported. If anything should be learned from this is that the sooner u speak up the better.

I'm I've never been the shoot ur shot type nigga, these days it's too easy to get caught up. Damn near everything can be taken the wrong.
There's harassment and then there's sexual harassment

Most of these situations seem from sexual harassment ie ya man Sapp giving dildos as gifts to co workers

Me shooting my shot, as long as it's tasteful, shouldn't be in the same category. Unless impeding her from doing her job or I'm shooting every time I see her

But I've also seen many men who've lost their jobs and companies before being found guilty of anything. Everyday there's a new person being accused of sexual assault. At this point there should be no reason to not speak. There's always gonna be idiots online, the internet will never change, but these women for the most part have been supported. If anything should be learned from this is that the sooner u speak up the better.
it's a catch 22. I've had instances that I initially didn't report it then when the behavior continued a few weeks later, I did. they said that I should wait until even more happens because it's too soon to tell if it's a real threat - even after a pattern had been demonstrated. it's a catch 22 because if I did wait, I'd have been told it can't be that threatened if I didn't report it sooner.

I had a friend who reported shit not long after it happened, and after others had already made similar reports against the same dude, and the police treated her like she must be crazy and interpreting it as rape even tho the dude had a whole formula. law enforcement has come under heat for how they treat sexual harassment and violence victims. then when the cases don't result in a conviction, that's used as innocence when really the victim could easily have been bullied outta the process. and that's just the last few years.

happens with hate crimes too - law enforcement gaslights the victims into thinking "are you sure your coworker wasn't spitting in your food on camera because they don't like you, not because you're the only black dude in the building? did you give them reason to think you like your food spat in? we don't have enough evidence that they knew what they were doing".

There's harassment and then there's sexual harassment

Most of these situations seem from sexual harassment ie ya man Sapp giving dildos as gifts to co workers

Me shooting my shot, as long as it's tasteful, shouldn't be in the same category. Unless impeding her from doing her job or I'm shooting every time I see her

Unfortunately the stain on your name will be similar to the people who do more severe things. Having harassment/sexual harassment on your record isn't a good look, especially over some corny shit.

The only thing I don’t get is why are they so weak?
Is it because the perpetrators are famous?

Had it been me dude would receive a backhand right on the spot.
That’s the only thing I don’t get?

The only thing I don’t get is why are they so weak?
Is it because the perpetrators are famous?

Had it been me dude would receive a backhand right on the spot.
That’s the only thing I don’t get?
6 ft tall dude vs 5'2 110lb woman with no weapon in a room.

getting cat called in your office when the people you'd be reporting it to are right there and laughing along instead of calling it out.

getting threatened or blackmailed.

all sorts of reasons and none of them are all that surprising. regular dudes are up to this same shit too.

6 ft tall dude vs 5'2 110lb woman with no weapon in a room.

getting cat called in your office when the people you'd be reporting it to are right there and laughing along instead of calling it out.

getting threatened or blackmailed.

all sorts of reasons and none of them are all that surprising. regular dudes are up to this same shit too.

True and I see what y’all saying but I’ve as much as chased down a 300 pound girl for less...
(Younger years) Sheesh
I just know me I would a probably grabbed him by his balls and walked my way to the door and seen my way out...

Azlyn has watched one too many comic book movies lol
Nah it’s just how I always been...

You did read the post I made about how my ex only hit me once right?

Gave me a busted lip but he got a busted forehead and some smashed up nuts to go with it...

Oh yeah he never hit me again but spat at me once after but I guess he wasn’t expecting me to spit back.
Welp that never happened again either! Lol

Nah it’s just how I always been...

You did read the post I made about how my ex only hit me once right?

Gave me a busted lip but he got a busted forehead and some smashed up nuts to go with it...

Oh yeah he never hit me again but spat at me once after but I guess he wasn’t expecting me to spit back.
Welp that never happened again either! Lol

lol I hear u but u gotta relax. This aint Kill Bill 3 b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back