Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to look up what that is. I have a crook/pain in my neck on the right side. My shoulders and back are also tensed.
It’s the best massage I ever had...
One of the girls that used to work where I work took a class and omg it kicked my ass but about two days later I felt like a million bucks. It’s the most intense massage I ever had and evenly distributed.

I let my 3 year old cousin walk on mine, but I wanna go to a chiropractor. I was watchin a couple videos of people getting their back, legs, neck, and fingers popped. I think it's called an adjustment.
Yes it’s an adjustment and idk about where you live but in most offices here it’s usually 40 an adjustment but some places will let you pay 100 for a month and that usually includes two adjustments a week so in total its 8 for 100 bucks vs. 40 bucks for a one time visit.

They will ask you what you need worked on but the smart thing to say is everything because some chiros will only pop the area you asked for.

It’s the best massage I ever had...
One of the girls that used to work where I work took a class and omg it kicked my ass but about two days later I felt like a million bucks. It’s the most intense massage I ever had and evenly distributed.
Thank you.
I need something intense. I bet it'll even improve my posture.

Reactions: Az
Thank you.
I need something intense. I bet it'll even improve my posture.
I never really thought about massages before I worked for a chiro but it really is therapy for w.e ailments you may have...
Plus if you have insurance they usually cover chiro and massages.
Ya welcome...

Seriously been thinking about getting into fitness modeling...might as well try to make some money off of all this work I put in...

"it could...be U.S.,
there's so....many letters but it's, only UUUUUUUU,
only UUUUU, only only only UUUUUU, only UUUUU"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back