Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reaction was based on that off the wall answer you gave...and the fact that since I dont know if you are a female poster or not...
That's her on her AVI

trying-not-to-laugh-o.gif

A

Applicant should be willing to do what if given the position....? Ya know for said cash..........

Applicants should be willing to participate in general debauchery, as such and including.

Seductive pics with specific outfits and poses. A fresh sensual PM sitting in my inbox in my inbox every am by the the time of 6am. Where I shall read and enjoy whislt I commune my morning fap.

Slight flirtatious and creative wordplay..but not at all direct, double entandre bars to entice me when the mood hits her.

And for her troubles, she gets an honest ear..whats more priceless than that?

:come here:

Applicants should be willing to participate in general debauchery, as such and including.

Seductive pics with specific outfits and poses. A fresh sensual PM sitting in my inbox in my inbox every am by the the time of 6am. Where I shall read and enjoy whislt I commune my morning fap.

Slight flirtatious and creative wordplay..but not at all direct, double entandre bars to entice me when the mood hits her.

And for her troubles, she gets an honest ear..whats more priceless than that?

:come here:

Count me out. You MARRIED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back