Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're really in a different time or it must be location, cuz homie would've got the breaks broke off of him for this ignorant shit in the school I went to.

Why is she trying to convince this kid of something that he can't understand. You can look and listen to to kid and know he doesn't have the life experience to underand what she's trying to say.

Seem like she just needed to get shit off her chest, and he's just gonna dig deeper in his beliefs till one day a cop mistakes him for a kid from an ethnic group and gives him a rude awakening.

HTGWM is really giving me life. I am annoyed by the way the story is going but the way it seems to be ending makes me think there's definitely gonna be another season.

I miss Wes Wes but he was a necessary sacrifice

HTGWM is really giving me life. I am annoyed by the way the story is going but the way it seems to be ending makes me think there's definitely gonna be another season.

I miss Wes Wes but he was a necessary sacrifice

i would start a thread, but i think only like you and maybe one other person outside of myself actually watch it

man two niggas with probably the worst tastes in everything of all time

guess how many fucks you think i give about their opinions

i'll give you clue

NONE

This isn't true, you've posted 2 days in a row about my opinion which means you do give a fuck

man two niggas with probably the worst tastes in everything of all time

guess how many fucks you think i give about their opinions

i'll give you clue

NONE

Sass Master Flex

IMG_5313.JPG

"You lied,..y'all niggaz worshipped him...nobody..nobody wants to tell the truth"

Lol...I find myself so funny..I was laughing so hard at that I nearly threw up what I ate for breakfast..lol

so that's about par for the course then right?

The music teacher just put a student(who is a girl) in the tenors section.

Lmaoooooooooo!
Ever heard of TLC...?
T-Boz... Tionne Watkins.....
Total tenor...
One of few I feel comfortable matching pitch with....
It's really not that funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back