Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSYCHOPATH TEST:

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister..

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister? Give this some thought before you answer.

I’ll tell the answer later.

The funeral director.

She killed her sister so they could plan her funeral at the same place and she would have a reason to bump into him again.

i dont get you man

you've been craving for my attention for months

when i finally give it to you, now you dont want it

whats it gon be man? you can't have one foot in and one foot out

Where have I wanted your attention you? I don't quote but yet you follow me around...

I don't @ you but yet you follow me around...

You delete multiple post of mine... yet I don't follow you around...

This morning I posted something way way way in the morning... but you had to be the only mod to say something... if you wanna address me say my name nigga

Where have I wanted your attention you? I don't quote but yet you follow me around...

You delete multiple post of mine... yet I don't follow you around...

This morning I posted something way way way in the morning... but you had to be the only mod to say something... if you wanna address me say my name nigga

i'ma keep quoting you to let you know there is no mistake who im talking to or about

you might not have quoted me, but you've said your slick shit in hopes of evoking a response from me

stop the woe is me shit

you wanted a nigga?...you found yo'self a nigga

I don't throw subliminal shit... but again you wanna be an assuming ass nigga. Nigga you are a feminine type of poster. I don't fuck with you. You look for my attention. Ain't know woe as me shit here... cuz we all kno how it go you wanna ban a nigga so bad

This nigga wrote

you might not have quoted me, but you've said your slick shit in hopes of evoking a response from me

And i had cleary stated

I can't make this shit up. If I make a vague post this nigga imagines I'm posting about him

I don't throw subliminal shit... but again you wanna be an assuming ass nigga. Nigga you are a feminine type of poster. I don't fuck with you. You look for my attention. Ain't know woe as me shit here... cuz we all kno how it go you wanna ban a nigga so bad
i literally go weeks without so much as even acknowledging you, but let me do one thing as a mod, and here come the subliminal posts

you not fooling nobody brah

if i wanted to have you banned, it would've been happened by now

you dont fuck with me? this is news to me...i aint never seen a dude who claim he dont fuck with another dude to go so far out of his way to get that dude attention

man cut the shit

I've only been gone a week and AP trying to bully people.
you and i clearly define bullying as two different things

but ok..if it fits whatever narrative you trying to push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back