Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you everything you didn't even as little as Google before making this statement.
If I gotta google some shit, then i haven't heard of it. And if I haven't heard of it, it wasn't a big story. Cause if someone who doesn't follow the news can't escape a news worthy story. That is a big story. Key word there du.

Cardi B is having a Big year in music, I didn't even know who she was nor followed her. But I know what bodak yellow is. In that context Du, in that context.

If I gotta google some shit, then i haven't heard of it. And if I haven't heard of it, it wasn't a big story. Cause if someone who doesn't follow the news can't escape a news worthy story. That is a big story. Key word there du.

Cardi B is having a Big year in music, I didn't even know who she was nor followed her. But I know what bodak yellow is. In that context Du, in that context.
a lot of people who don't follow the news think Obama is Arab. IJS, is that the company you wanna keep?

a lot of people who don't follow the news think Obama is Arab. IJS, is that the company you wanna keep?

I don't follow the news...
I think he's Haitian...
But I could be wrong. He was in his first term when I came across this info.

tenor.gif

Dizzy for making a MsAhH thread

Idky Deadeye banned

Idky I was banned. I was asking about deadeye ban

Sleep banned for being a stalker....again

Idky Chuck banned either
You got banned for posting a message from trill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back