Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the charity for lol
it was a student activists one. they had like cash set aside for black students, female students, disabled students etc and a budget for events. they spent 20K of their budget on a concert from him (why? idk) and he didn't perform. they had to refund the tickets and he wouldn't pay them back.

they ended up hijacking a BBC hashtag on twitter for a show he was gonna be featured on, and the bbc changed the hashtag they were using because people kept talking about his theft from a charity lol

It's like a prefect Sunday, the weather is immaculate. Just wanna sit outside and listen to this

giphy.gif

It's like a prefect Sunday, the weather is immaculate. Just wanna sit outside and listen to this

My family is out at the park today barbecuing. I’m jealous because I’m over here sick and can’t go. They got the big screen out at the park so they don’t miss the game. I luh dem niggas.

Lmfao!

I’m getting my cold back. I was doing good til I walked in the parade yesterday. I got a headache and the BGs.
That sounds like the flu
I'm about to give you a cure, but it comes at cost....

Eat about 2 pieces of raw garlic, you'll be in kandy pants shape tomorrow. Downside, it's gross as fuck, your breath gonna stink for a few hours, and you gonna taste it for about 24 hours...

That sounds like the flu
I'm about to give you a cure, but it comes at cost....

Eat about 2 pieces of raw garlic, you'll be in kandy pants shape tomorrow. Downside, it's gross as fuck, your breath gonna stink for a few hours, and you gonna taste it for about 24 hours...
Yikes. The good thing is I’m off until Wednesday. The bad thing is that...

I’ll have to think about this. People do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back