Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm the only one besides chicity that gaf.

Why you not posting in appropriate threads mayne

It would really help if you posted the NFL stuff in that thread. It's kinda hard to generate content in there if the same three people post in there with two of the three being mods.

We need the members to actually post in the threads that have been created to have discussion about those topics. I get the allure of the random thoughts thread and think it serves a purpose but it's kinda crazy that this seems to be the only place people post outside of maybe one or two other threads.

I'm just saying, it would be nice if members ventured off into other areas of the site

Why you not posting in appropriate threads mayne

It would really help if you posted the NFL stuff in that thread. It's kinda hard to generate content in there if the same three people post in there with two of the three being mods.

We need the members to actually post in the threads that have been created to have discussion about those topics. I get the allure of the random thoughts thread and think it serves a purpose but it's kinda crazy that this seems to be the only place people post outside of maybe one or two other threads.

I'm just saying, it would be nice if members ventured off into other areas of the site
Talk about it

AP let your hair down and relax this Sunday. Take a break from the mod mindset and just be free for today.
This is an ongoing issue

But to your point, you are right

Thank you Kandy cane

Seven kids standing by my steps. My son walks up to the steps with food and literally all them gravitate towards him. Then they look towards the car and see me sitting there like
:ainttrippin:

@Azlyn, can I wash ya hair?

Well uh...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back