Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmaooooooooo yall really took that post to heart. I don't see how that relates to this, but fuck it, yall wanna talk about it, let's talk about it.

Damn near every decision I make on how the site is ran I run by multiple people on this site (@AP21 can attest to that). Yall can't even get a mf'n message back from these other site owners lol So when I make a decision that was cosigned by the main posters involved and a mf who doesn't even participate in half of the activities on here continues to talk shit, Ima let it be known, don't mistake my generosity for generosity.

lmaooooooooo yall really took that post to heart. I don't see how that relates to this, but fuck it, yall wanna talk about it, let's talk about it.

Damn near every decision I make on how the site is ran I run by multiple people on this site (@AP21 can attest to that). Yall can't even get a mf'n message back from these other site owners lol So when I make a decision that was cosigned by the main posters involved and a mf who doesn't even participate in half of the activities on here continues to talk shit, Ima let it be known, don't mistake my generosity for generosity.
:cont:

Let it out bro, you've been holding that in for a good long while.

:lolfoh:

I think Josh was fondled with durin his "break" , is that what they kept telling u? "let it out"? lol

You realized you ended with don't mistake my generosity for generosity.

Goldie be like Martin kicking everybody out his apartment...

Ap Tommy, germs Cole

Josh roscoe, kandy is Pam

I'll be Bruh man

I can respond to this two ways.

It’s funny because I’ve heard this multiple times.
Cuz you mad funny, you stay with the jokes,, especially with Goldie....and everybody know Tommy like you....

I feel like the t.v. show forced them to date though....they were cooler with the tension

You realized you ended with don't mistake my generosity for generosity.

Stole it from Mr.Robot lol

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back