Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude i grew up with was just on the news for killing his 11 month old son

shot, stabbed and beaten

:(

that beautiful child. this is horrible

what was his childhood like @AP21

i mean, its kinda hard to say because i can vividly recall like 2 periods in his life

ofc, when we were younger, im talking like grade school/middle school...he was pretty "normal" i would say. Has two older brothers. They were always playing and doing typical boy stuff. I spent the night at their house once and it was one of my favorite memories from childhood.

part 2 is high school. Now he thuggin and has done a 180 from the being the baby brother of his two older brothers. I mean, all of the brothers started "thuggin" around this time, but he was still cool i guess

I hadnt seen him since i moved from that area, but when i saw the news this morning, i had to do a double take b/c 1) the weight gain threw me off, but 2) i was like, how many dudes do i know in my life named Fabian? I just got off the phone with my mama, and she confirmed it was him. His dad and my dad were best friends growing up.

this shit is so sad man

18646210_962403197235978_6087080479436046336_n.jpg

Smh some sick shit. That's a strong woman to sit there and get interviewed only a couple days removed from this shit.

i keep thinking it hasnt really set in for her

she is extremely calm for an interview like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back