Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas are yall intimidated by strong women. I mean physically strong.

Like for example, if you and your girl were play wrestling and she scooped yo ass up off the the floor. Would you look at her differently?
We fucking!

Right then and there

Patna of mines finally found happiness, (bout fucking time) I'm coming to the wedding, late, with an empty stomach, (hope they have shrimp), open bar too, shid, I'ma show my ass tomorrow.

Bussing in that bih just like this, I'on give a fuck, Lol, I'm embarrassing my whole family with no fucks

It's Friday in this bitch and the sun is smiling...yaaaaa Fish Fry tonight and I'm kicking any and everybody ass in Tunk, yaaaaaa, awwww shitttt

Like for example, if you and your girl were play wrestling and she scooped yo ass up off the the floor. Would you look at her differently?

tenor.gif

Man you gonna be in the house eating Digiorno's and posting like the rest of us b

Nah, won't look at her any different

but I'd be dayum if I'm lifting anything heavy by myself throwing my back out, "Gone and grab that other end of the couch like you grabbed me"

Last edited:

Naw. That just mean when it's time to throw these hands, I know she got my back

I better not be able to lift my man. What kind of beefy women y’all into?

You niggas weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back