Status
Not open for further replies.
No and I wasn't even referring to you.
Guilty conscious?
If the shoe fits though I guess you can wear it.

giphy.gif

lol u gotta stop smokin that shit b.

This is good and all, but lets get back to you just showing up all willy nilly on ya boy

what up w/ dat?

His female co workers are getting a little too friendly for my taste. They know about our long distance relationship so I believe that kind of use that to their advantage. Two of them been through divorces so they (IMO) cling to him to do stuff for them.

I've been told by many women(married and single) that men can sometimes be "clueless" to women flirtations. My ole man thinks because they're older they just being nice. I just wanted to make my presence known....let them know that me being 3hrs and some change away don't mean shit.

His female co workers are getting a little too friendly for my taste. They know about our long distance relationship so I believe that kind of use that to their advantage. Two of them been through divorces so they (IMO) cling to him to do stuff for them.

I've been told by many women(married and single) that men can sometimes be "clueless" to women flirtations. My ole man thinks because they're older they just being nice. I just wanted to make my presence known....let them know that me being 3hrs and some change away don't mean shit.
What was his reaction?

lol u gotta stop smokin that shit b.

You gotta stop chasing tits b...
200w.gif

This is Goldie when he sees tits bouncing

200w.gif

This is how he feels after smashing and on his way home.

giphy.gif

But in all reality this is him.

200w.gif

spoilered by AP: C'mon Az lol

Last edited by a moderator:

you know i love you

but that dont mean nothing

if they wanted him, they would've let it be known

sometimes, we see ghosts of shit thats not there. Is it a possibility? Sure, but if one of them really was after him...like REALLY after him, you showing up to announce yourself probably just made her want him even more now. It's not discourage anything imo.

Ok because we are family I am going to let you in on a secrete. Men are not clueless to women flirtations. We just choose to ignore the intent of certain actions because we know we can control the outcome.

You gotta stop chasing tits b...
200w.gif

This is Goldie when he sees tits bouncing

200w.gif

This is how he feels after smashing and on his way home.

giphy.gif

But in all reality this is him.

200w.gif

spoilered by AP: C'mon Az lol

I tried that shit but idk how to use that spoiler crap.

Ok because we are family I am going to let you in on a secrete. Men are not clueless to women flirtations. We just choose to ignore the intent of certain actions because we know we can control the outcome.

My biggest flaw, I be so clueless, she gotta be like "Nigga I like you fuck, take my number" Lmao

I be so lost Lol, I aint no fucking detective, you betta be direct Lol

Reactions: Baldheadlogic
Next time someone post an attractive female..instead of automatically saying "smash"

Say something more realistic like

"Approach optimistically,......prolly get lucky and talk to for a few weeks...go on a couple dates....try my arm when we get alone....get shot down....play it off like I'm not humiliated..........hit her up every couple of weeks to see if she ever change her mind"

Next time someone post an attractive female..instead of automatically saying "smash"

Say something more realistic like

"Approach optimistically,......prolly get lucky and talk to for a few weeks...go on a couple dates....try my arm when we get alone....get shot down....play it off like I'm not humiliated..........hit her up every couple of weeks to see if she ever change her mind"

"Approach. Hope you hit a struck of luck as she's used to industry dudes hitting on her all the time and will give a regular dude a chance. Try to make her laugh and relaxed. Hope you're Chef Curry in 2015 with the luckiest shots of all time"

Reactions: Duwop
Status
Not open for further replies.