Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot97's whole radio squad are clowns. Ebro and peter have their moments but that's rare, the other clown ass nigga who sits next to ebro is corny af and laura has never said anything worth hearing in her life

he bagged u?

Pfft. Lol not quite yet.... But he is a self proclaimed chicken when it comes to all things supernatural but still is "intruiged" and says he wants to pick my brain.... Normally I would instantly write this off as a ploy... But he was rraisedby a very religious single mom till 14 then a veryreligious dad who was retired military....

Pfft. Lol not quite yet.... But he is a self proclaimed chicken when it comes to all things supernatural but still is "intruiged" and says he wants to pick my brain.... Normally I would instantly write this off as a ploy... But he was rraisedby a very religious single mom till 14 then a veryreligious dad who was retired military....

Sounds like there's a spark, don't let it pass u by.

Geeky, Southern,

Joe is old and crotchety, what's funny though, is that he called for rappers to make more songs about mental health and LIR2 is filled with that kind of material.

giphy.gif

Drop one song where he's breaking down mental illness, he's clearly a result of it, im saying drop a song where he's lyrically breaking it down.
Lol you think he's a psychologist? Come on bruh, be reasonable in your request, I can give you some songs from the album where he's airing out his personal demons, I.E things that are effecting him mentally. But actually breaking down mental health like he's reading a dissertation? Nah, not gonna find that.

Last edited:

You know this situation is like the third time we had problems, and you've been successfully stopped over the last three years, right?

I am done, unless you have something else to say?

Friends, sorry I had to bring ugliness to this "positive" place.

However, Allergens is a mad dog that has to be put down at times. He needs to be reminded who the masters are...

He is like that retarded special friend you had while growing up. He is the guy that plays too much or you have to remind not to cross certain boundaries through harsh words or violence every few years.

I doubt a fourth time will happen because I plan not to be around. However, let's make sure it doesn't happen.

I really do wish you the best of luck bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back