Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
761e71358a0cc43e9e085e56ca57cef3.jpeg
Ion get it

One more for the road...

At the tender age of 7, even your own mother didn't want you when she sent you out-of-state to live with your auntie, and didn't even contact you for 7-years afterwards. Instead of valuing the love and companionship that you can offer as her only son, your mother valued new dick and the safety of your unborn baby step-brother from possible molestation and murder by you. She invited you back home when your step brother was old enough to communicate well if there is problem and big enough to defend himself from you.

You was probably was a rubber-cement glue sniffing, Ritalin-medicated, homicidal piece of shit special needs kid.

The problem was you nigga. You had like three other siblings, why you was the only one chosen?

TheGoodSon2.jpg

I bet Omar Epps like "FUCK! I gotta deal with Bishop again..."

I bet Allergens was on his Rico shit when he got that phone call to comeback home...

camron-paid-in-full.jpg

"Those niggas think they can send me away for 7-years, b... But when I get home I still gonna be king..."

Marvin Sapp said:
I'd like to think I had a better childhood than they've had so far. I was allowed to go all up down and through my city.

Wit today's society they can't be that free..
:shrug3:That's life tho..

Nah bruh...

Foster or real home, this nigga was "home alone" when people were actually at home because no one cared, LOL. #Bars

I'll stop. I cannot believe I didn't get this yesterday. That quick wit goes away when you don't post too often.

I wonder what kinda reaction or emotion he's looking for me to have from this

Nigga woke up at 3am like

:hehe:I got that nigga nah..

One more for the road...

View attachment 12053

I bet Omar Epps like "FUCK! I gotta deal with Bishop again..."

I bet Allergens was on his Rico shit when he got that phone call to comeback home...

camron-paid-in-full.jpg

"Those niggas think they can send me away for 7-years, b... But when I get home I still gonna be king..."

Nah bruh...

Foster or real home, this nigga was "home alone" when people were actually at home because no one cared, LOL. #Bars

I'll stop. I cannot believe I didn't get this yesterday. That quick wit goes away when you don't post too often.
@Marvin Sapp

I wonder what kinda reaction or emotion he's looking for me to have from this

Nigga woke up at 3am like

:hehe:I got that nigga nah..

Yeah, yeah we get it nigga. You don't care or have emotions. That is your special power.

The same reason you will die alone in a hospital bed at an old age.

I am glad you didn't take that last diss too personal.

I had to squeeze that last bit out like the nigga who got his dick sucked by your wife when she cheated on you that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back