Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I aint really a tech geek, but Ima check out the Apple show today, I got a feeling they're gonna be revealin some heat

I'm in a group chat that I like being apart of but damn these niggas be chipper as fuck in the morning. Good morning this have a bless day that and whatever happy go lucky niggas say in the morning.

I'm in a group chat that I like being apart of but damn these niggas be chipper as fuck in the morning. Good morning this have a bless day that and whatever happy go lucky niggas say in the morning.
Bet 40 quarters Reesey in that group

Me Goldie and trini once ran against each other in hilarious election thread

Random thoughts.
I am fortunate that my family and friends are all alive in the VI. We have lost a lot of material possessions. Most of which will never be recovered but everyone is safe.

Weddings Ceremonies.

I like some of you was neither a fan of marriage(paper) or ceremony. I will admit that my thoughts on the ceremony have changed and I was wrong. Wedding ceremonies are not just about the 2 individuals but also about moments. My wife and her father dancing. My sister giving a speech about me. Watching family party like they have not in years. There is a joy that your celebration can bring to your family and friends that can't be measured. It doesn't have to be an expensive lavish event but if you are getting married or not have something to celebrate your union. It may be one of the best days of your life.

Man ive watched 2 seasons of ballers & 2 seasons of Insecure... And i just found out these guys was 2 different people

5693e2131b000046006751f1.jpeg

Y'lan%20Noel.jpg

"wdf"

Man ive watched 2 seasons of ballers & 2 seasons of Insecure... And i just found out these guys was 2 different people

5693e2131b000046006751f1.jpeg

Y'lan%20Noel.jpg

"wdf"

maybe b/c one is Denzel Washington son and he other aint??

i swear you and Knock got facial blindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back