Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the barber shop

Everybody a damn nfl analyst

Now I'm reminded why I don't go
A nigga just argued with another nigga saying Kaepernick never played in a Superbowl.

I can't make this shit up

I don't even go to the shop when a bunch of people in there. I'll stay home on a Wednesday and go when it opens, I hit my boy up and tell him to get his ass up and get to the shop.

Now a dude said the chargers traded Drew Brees to the saints

These nigs not gon skress me out this morning

They got a dude in here with what's supposed to be a cross tatted on his face. Shit looks like a melted Gumby

The duality of life. 1 day I am celebrating my union to my beautiful wife and the next day I am praying for family and friends in the VI. The house I spent the better part of 10 years building in St. Thomas is gone. But that is a small thing things. Still waiting to hear from family members. I know everyone is doing their best to give but please don't forget about my small home USVI if you can. I will be back to posting when I am sure that all of my family and friends are safe.

Thoughts and prayers are with ur fam and everybody effected by the recent hurricanes.

I gotta call my fam out in Miami later today.

Niggas on here be thinkin Im trippin when I say slim frame and big titties is a deadly combo lol

Not saying I don't like thick chicks, but that combo is crazy.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back