Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
At work buzzin off a 6pack of "spiked seltzer"

Shit gots a kick at 6% but the can has pink trim and a mermaid logo

This....

I was laughing last week when people were saying they couldn't date a person who doesn't share their love for hip hop. My wife don't listen to none of that shit, lol

I was thinking the same. Like im into history and video games and etc. I mean yea there are many women who share similar interests but that dont mean because we like all the same stuff we gonna like each other. And vice versa

This....

I was laughing last week when people were saying they couldn't date a person who doesn't share their love for hip hop. My wife don't listen to none of that shit, lol

Me and my girl was watchin that 2pac movie last week, i pointed out Pac was listening to "Live & Die in LA" on the radio when that didnt come out til after he died.

She got annoyed and said thats why people like me cant watch these type of movies.

This prompted a discussion about top 5-10 rappers.

...she could name like 4 rappers she could remember off the top of her head

I named like my top 20-25 before she told me to shut the fuck up

Do people really believe you and your mate have to like 90% of the same things? Seems not realistic.

Hell no.

Anybody who believes that is still single.

Me and mines have similar taste on some stuff, but definitely not all.

TV shows for example...she likes those corny azzz wypipo shows/movies that be on Hallmark or LMN network when I'm not home.

Chick spout the name of an actress I have NO clue who they are...

Her: Isn't that *random white actress I never heard of* from *random white movie/show I never watched*?

Me: tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

Her: ...nevermind.

Hell no.

Anybody who believes that is still single.

Me and mines have similar taste on some stuff, but definitely not all.

TV shows for example...she likes those corny azzz wypipo shows/movies that be on Hallmark or LMN network when I'm not home.

Chick spout the name of an actress I have NO clue who they are...

Her: Isn't that *random white actress I never heard of* from *random white movie/show I never watched*?

Me: View attachment 11712

Her: ...nevermind.
Lifetime and LMN dope af.

My wife a trooper though. She'll go to kung fu movies with me. Anime screenings. We saw the killing joke. It be real. She'll watch shit with me....

But she can't do the rap.
She says it makes her ears bleed.

I listen to dmx, beans, biggie, cam, Jay....they cuss a lot. She don't be feeling it

Thinking bout hitting this daiquiri shop up

Drunk AP might make an appearance. Hmmm

21369282_1826839867345048_9113346896971126507_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back